Patients that have Care Partners are not restricted to a visitation time and are allowed to stay with the patient overnight. No more than 2 guests should be in a patient’s rooms at one time.
- Visiting hours for inpatient rooms and observation patients are 10:00 am to 8:00pm, daily
- Children under the age of 18 are prohibited from staying overnight with a patient
- Parents or a designated support person will be allowed to stay with pediatric patients at all times.
- Children under 12 are discouraged from visiting the hospital and must be accompanied at all times by someone over the age of 18.
- Children with signs of infection (fever, cough, or runny nose) will not be permitted to visit inpatient care areas.
- Visiting hours for MICC are 10am-8pm.
- MICC visitors must be at least 13 years old, unless they are the brother or sister of the newborn