County Services Directory

Child Abuse Hotline

Phone: 1-800-252-6513

Consumer Protection - WV Attorney General

Phone: 1-800-368-8808

Domestic Violence Hotline

Phone: 1-800-698-1240

Mental Health Services

Phone: 1-800-545-4357

Northern WV Center for Independent Living

Phone: 1-800-834-6408

Ronald McDonald House

Phone: (304) 598-0050

Transition Initiative Services (TI)

Call the WV ADRC at (304)-257-2847 or 1-800-296-5341 for more information.  TI may pay up to $2500.00 to assist individual transitioning from an assisted living facility to community living.  Additionally, TI may assist frail individual living in the community who are at risk of being institutionalized in an assisted living facility.

Women, Infants and Children Programs (WIC)

Phone: (304) 257-4936